Most people dread packing because of the difficult decisions like trying to pick out the perfect outfits and how you are going to make all the clothing fit into a suitcase. That is why I thought this would be perfect to give some inside tips and quirks on how to properly pack a suitcase.
1. Put 3 to 4 shirts on top of each other.
2. Roll all the shirts from top to bottom so it looks like a burrito.(Example on the left)
3. You can repeat this process for all other clothing like pants and dresses.
4. Bringing jewelry? Take a look at the post "3 cool ways to travel with jewelry"
5. Don't forget your Vakano Bracelets!!
Rolling your clothing instead of folding them prevents wrinkles. Also it has some extra space for you to bring home some souvenirs.
Be awesome and comment your favorite packing tips!